Sunday, March 9, 2008

Becoming a Butterfly

God's power to transform our lives from the inside out is not only visible in outward appearance. More importantly, our hearts and minds are renewed and transformed at a very deep level.

When I'm ready and willing to change, the first thing I must be willing to release is all that I think and believe that I am. Letting go of the old self is required for a new life. Am I willing to let go and trust God to transform me into a new creature? God's design for our lives is always perfect. Trust and let go!All that I was, All that I am and All that I am to become...I will surrender to Him. Lord, create in me a pure and clean heart that lives for you. Let all that I do be a reflection of your Divine love and grace. Let your light shine through me that others may see your Glory.

Total Pageviews