Monday, November 19, 2007

How Much are You Loved?

Photo image: Fall Foliage

God's love is...boundless, limitless, unfathomable, all-encompassing, endless, eternal, far-reaching, expansive, incomprehensible, everlasting, indescribable, unchangeable, all-consuming, unconditional...
And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.’ - Eph 3:17-19

Photograh taken at Fresh Pond, Cambridge, MA

2 comments:

Coffee Joe said...

That is such a great truth to meditate on. I really love your photos and your thoughts on G-d and nature. I added you to my blog roll. While this will not probably increase the number of visitors to your blog (as mine has a rather low "attendence"), I still thought it would be appropriate to do. Thank you for blogging. I get a lot out of reading your blog- even when I disagree with you. Keep up the work. I thank G-d for the chance to engage it.

Kimberly 'Butterfly Wings' said...

Thanks for adding my blog to your site. I appreciate your comments and the encouragement to keep blogging. It's not always so easy for me to let go of my 'truth' or what I think is 'right' to consider another's viewpoint. Your thoughts & questions have challenged me (in a good way)to expand my mind - to be open to learning from someone else's experience and knowledge. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

Total Pageviews