Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Inspirations of the week...

A experienced a chain reaction of inspirations this week...one after another...after another...after another. The closer I moved towards God...in praising Him and walking in His will, the more He revealed himself to me. Some of the inspiring messages that I've received this week include:

'Everything' Lifehouse (drama)
A new post on Life is Full of Unhandled Exceptions filled me with the spirit, rekindling the fire within to praise God for his loving mercy and grace. This video is amazing. May it move your spirit.

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. ~ James 4:8

Thank You, Jesus!
Over the weekend, Thankful Paul dropped by my blog to say hello. I decided to return the favor in-kind and visit his blog, Jesus and the Atheist. What I discovered amazed me...a powerful testimony of a new believer in Christ. It reminded me of the power and grace that only God can offer. May you be blessed and inspired by his testimony.

Be Blessed Movie
One of the blessings that I received this year was to reconnect with a good friend from High School. Over the years we've lost touch with each other...traveling along our separate paths. During the Spring, Leslie, reached out to me through classmates.com. What a delight to hear from her almost 20 years later.

Today, I received an email from her with a link to a motivational movie on 'Finding Joy. The past few months, I've felt anything but Joy'...so, what a delight to receive this gift. I explored the Simple Truth's website and found this movie on Blessings. Gifts are meant to be shared...May you be blessed and inspired by this movie.

I'd love to hear what inspires you...

1 comment:

sharilyn said...

God truly is faithful. i love it when He meets us where we are...and then takes us by the hand and draws us along into places He would like us to be... i love it when He gives me eyes to see and a heart to understand...

Total Pageviews