Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Promises of the Holy Spirit



I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
~ Ezekiel 36:26


I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go.
I will counsel you and watch over you.
~ Psalm 32:8


And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

~ John 14:16


When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth;
~ John 16:13

2 comments:

sharilyn said...

good to see you back, kimberly! i hope your Christmas was full of joy! ..thanks for the encouraging Word!

by the way, i got a great heart rock today (well, i took a photo of it--much too big to lift!) at the beach... it was wonderful.. i'll probably post it on Monday!

Kimberly 'Butterfly Wings' said...

Thanks for stopping by to hello, Sharilyn. Merry Christmas to you! I'll look forward to catching up with your blog and to see your new heart rocks posts.

May you be blessed with joy, peace and love in the coming New Year (and an abundance of heart rocks ;-)

Total Pageviews